Support our work in the United States as a member of the American Friends
ENJOY THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP! JOIN NOW!
Join by downloading, completing and returning this membership form.
The Academy has always had a close relationship with the United States. By joining the American Friends of the Academy, you will support our forthcoming work in the United States and play your part in ensuring the ongoing success of the orchestra as it transforms the lives of all who hear its concerts, recitals, and educational and community presentations.
$75 and above for member and guest
- Advance notice of all Academy concerts and events.
- American Friends newsletter twice a year allowing you to catch up all that has been happening with Music Director Joshua Bell and the orchestra.
$5,000 and above for member and guest
We are seeking enlightened individuals who can offer us leadership investments to help us raise the financial resources to continue our long-established touring relationship with the States. In 2016 we are aiming to raise $100,000 to support our upcoming tours in the States from a syndicate of supporters.
Benefits include all of the above plus:
- A full package of tickets and hospitality for one of the Academy concerts in the US in 2016, plus invitations for the donor and a guest to the post-concert reception with the Academy musicians
- Invitation for two to attend a rehearsal in the US
- Personalised booking assistance
- Prominent crediting of your support in Academy programs.
To find out more about the American Friends of the Academy please contact:
Patricia L. Miller
American Friends of the Academy
c/o 240 S. Reynolds St, #203
Alexandria, VA 22304
The American Friends of the Academy of St Martin in the Fields is an independent non-profit corporation with tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible as and to the extent permitted under applicable law.