Enjoy a bespoke association with the Academy as one of our partners
Whether you want to promote your brand at one of our thrilling concert performances, help the participants of our community programme or offer engaging projects for your staff, we can work with you to create a tailored package to suit your company’s needs.
“I know that our guests felt privileged to have the opportunity to hear wonderful musicians in such a magical setting.” SENIOR EXECUTIVE, RWE npower
We can offer your company a bespoke association in London and around the world through the following partnerships:
Become the Academy’s Global Sponsor, Principal Tour Sponsor or an Individual Tour Sponsor across our international schedule.
We can provide an unforgettable night for clients or reward your staff with an exclusive event at your office; we will work with you to prepare a unique private event for your guests at the venue of your choice with the musical programme of your choice.
We can build an entirely bespoke package surrounding sponsorship of an individual concert or concert series, including hospitality and entertainment opportunities together with a full branding package.
Partnership benefits may include:
- Exclusive access to the world class musicians, directors and soloists with whom we work.
- Client entertainment with complimentary tickets and hospitality opportunities at leading concert halls, as well as opportunities to host receptions and recitals at private events.
- Branding and publicity that reaches audiences both in London and internationally, through concert programmes, season brochures, the Academy website and online channels, as well as press and PR to promote the partnership.
- An international reach through more than 100 concerts performed internationally each season, regularly touring across Europe, USA, Asia and further afield.
- Employee and community engagement that responds to individual business priorities, including ticket offers, employee concerts and engagement with the local community through our learning and participation programme.
We look forward to discussing how a partnership with the Academy can meet your individual business needs.
For more information, please contact:
David Nagle, Director of Development firstname.lastname@example.org