Disappointingly, following London’s move to Tier 3, this concert has now been cancelled. We will be in touch with all ticket holders to arrange a refund. A small consolation is that our online Christmas concert can go ahead so you can still enjoy festive music with us, from home. Tickets for that are available here.
Get into the festive spirit with carols and Christmas music performed by the Academy, St Martin’s Voices and conducted by Andrew Earis.
There are two performances: at 5:30pm & 7:30pm.
What sweeter music by John Rutter
Excerpts from Handel’s Messiah
Sleigh Ride by Leroy Anderson
Plus all your favourite carols, including
Once in Royal David’s City
In the Bleakmidwinter
Hark! The herald angels sing
- The concert will adhere to government guidelines on permitted audience numbers and social distancing.
- If you, or anyone in your household, feels unwell on the day of the concert please do not attend.
- Please only book tickets for people from your own household as tickets booked together will be seated together.
- The musicians will introduce the pieces from the stage, as there will be no printed programme.
- For the safety of all involved, concert attendees will be required to wear a mask on arrival and throughout the performance. Academy musicians will not be wearing masks during the performance but they will be socially distanced from each other and the audience.
- Please note that there are no toilet facilities available at the church.
- On arrival at the church there will be a queuing system in place outside to ensure the safety of everyone entering the church. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience. Dress warmly and bring an umbrella just in case!
- On entering and leaving the church you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- The church will be professionally cleaned between the two performances.
Please note, if London is moved into Tier 3 following the review on 16 December, the concert will not be able to go ahead and tickets will be refunded.