- Mendelssohn Midsummer Night’s Dream Overture
- Bruch Scottish Fantasy, Op. 46
- Beethoven Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68 (‘Pastoral’)
- Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E minor, Op. 64
- Bruch Violin Concerto No. 1 in G minor, Op. 26
- Beethoven Egmont Overture
- Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67
The Academy present much-loved orchestral works by Mendelssohn, Bruch and Beethoven on their first tour of the 17/18 season, led by Music Director Joshua Bell in Edinburgh, Romania and Germany and celebrated British violinist Daniel Hope in Italy.