- Piano Concerto Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- The Creatures of Prometheus Overture, Op. 43
- Coriolan Overture, Op. 62
- Romance No. 1 in G major, Op. 40
- Symphony No. 2 in D major, Op. 36
Following a sell-out critically acclaimed residency at London’s Barbican in the 2016/17 season, we’re thrilled to welcome Academy Principal Guest Conductor Murray Perahia to direct the complete cycle of Beethoven’s Piano Concertos across Europe. The tour will also feature the great composer’s Symphony No. 2, directed by Tomo Keller who also stars as soloist in the graceful Romance No. 1.