- Mozart Overture to the Marriage of Figaro
- Paganini Violin Concerto No.1 in D major, op.6
- Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E major, op.64
- Brahms Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op.98
- Beethoven Egmont Overture
- Mendelssohn Symphony No.4 in A major ‘Italian’
- Beethoven Symphony No.5 in C minor
The Academy and our Music Director Joshua Bell travel to the USA for a 16-date tour that features two performances at the brand new McKnight Center for the Performing Arts in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
With a career spanning more than 30 years as a soloist, chamber musician, recording artist and conductor, Joshua Bell is one of the most celebrated violinists of his era. On this tour he’ll direct the Academy – his ‘musical family’ – in music by Mozart, Mendelssohn, Brahms and Beethoven, whilst taking centre stage performing Violin Concertos by Paganini and Mendelssohn.