We are recruiting for a Development Assistant to join the team. This role is a key part of the Development Team, working for the Chief Executive and Director of Development, and is an exciting opportunity for an individual keen to develop their career in the arts and arts fundraising to join a friendly and highly motivated team.
- To contribute to, and assist with the implementation of, the Academy’s fundraising strategy, engaging individuals, companies and Trusts & Foundations.
- To assist the Chief Executive to develop an International Advisory Board of Major Donors.
- To administrate the Academy Friends scheme.
- To assist with the delivery of large-scale, high-quality fundraising and cultivation events.
- To research opportunities and prepare applications to appropriate Trusts & Foundations.
- To collaborate with the Marketing & Communications Manager to deliver effective marketing and communications to support the fundraising strategy.
- To provide PA support to the Chief Executive and Director of Development.
Salary £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
To find out more about the role download the job description & person specification.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 20 December 2019
First round of interviews: 9 January 2020