- Mozart Symphony No. 35 in D major K.385 (“Haffner”)
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 25 in C major K.503
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 22 in E flat major K.482
- Bizet Symphony No. 1 in C major
- Vaughan Williams Fantasia on a Theme (by Thomas Tallis)
Sir Neville Marriner leads the Academy on tour to Asia in the weeks preceding his 92nd birthday. The sublime Angela Hewitt joins the tour in Macau, Beijing and Shanghai performing Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 25, before pianist Yeol Eum Son performs Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 22 with the Academy in her native South Korea (Seoul and Yongin). The tour concludes with performances in Osaka and Tokyo, with Sir Neville conducting the orchestra in works by Prokofiev, Vaughan Williams and Beethoven.