- Mendelssohn Symphony Movement in C minor MWV N14 (“Sinfoniesatz”)
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 9 in E flat major K.271 (“Jeunehomme”)
- Schumann Symphony No. 2 in C major Op. 61
- Britten Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge Op. 10
- Schubert Symphony in B minor D.759 (“Unfinished”)
- Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major Op. 58
Following on from a lauded Beethoven Residency in Munich, Murray Perahia re-joins the Academy for a European tour, during which he will play-direct Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 9 and Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 4 and take up the conductor’s baton for Schumann’s Symphony No. 2 and Schubert’s “Unfinished” Symphony. Newly appointed Academy Leader Tomo Keller directs the other items in the programmes.