Join our closest group of supporters and become an Academy Patron
MAKE A DIFFERENCE! JOIN NOW!
Our closest group of supporters, Academy Patrons share our musical vision and want to help us to achieve it. In exchange for your generous support, we offer a range of opportunities for Patrons to access our work and to become closer to our musicians and the artists with whom we work.
£1,001 and above per annum
Enjoy an enhanced relationship with the Academy and its annual programme of concerts and community projects.
Benefits* include all Friends, Supporting Friends and Principal Friends benefits plus:
- Priority, personalised booking for Academy concerts in London, through the Academy office
- Invitation to interval drinks on five occasions during our London series
- Invitation to attend the Annual Patrons’ dinner
- Access to rehearsals and special behind the scenes events across the season
- A special Patrons’ e-Bulletin twice a year
£2,500 and above per annum
Support a selected chair within the orchestra and have the opportunity to build a special relationship with your chosen musician. Our players are the essence of the Academy: by supporting them, Players’ Circle Patrons help to ensure that the musical excellence of the orchestra continues across the season. Discover which chairs are available to support on enquiry.
Benefits* include all of the above plus:
- The opportunity to get to know your selected player and their work with the Academy
- Credited support next to the player’s name in programmes produced by the Academy
- Annual Players’ Circle supper with the chance to hear from a group of supported players and meet them informally over supper
£5,000 and above per annum
Support a new, innovative project for the Academy. It is a unique chance to experience the artistic process at the heart of the Academy’s annual concert programme.
Benefits* include all of Patrons’ benefits plus:
- A special programme of events across the chosen project’s development, including opportunities to meet the artists and players, access to rehearsals and the opportunity to meet players after the concert performances
- Special acknowledgement in the concert programmes for their supported project
MUSIC DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE
£10,000 and above per annum
Choose to invest in this new, pivotal role, which will help to move the artistic programme and profile of the Academy forward. Members enjoy unique access to the Music Director and will have the opportunity to see him work with the Academy at close hand.
Benefits include all of the Patrons’ benefits plus*:
- Invitation for two to the annual Music Director’s dinner, an intimate supper for Music Director’s Circle members and the Music Director
- Special access to Academy rehearsals with the Music Director
- Annual event to meet with the Music Director and the Academy’s Chief Executive to hear about plans for future seasons and forthcoming projects
- Annual opportunity to accompany the orchestra on tour overseas.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact the development team on +44 (0)20 7702 1377 email@example.com
*Your contribution is split between a suggested voluntary donation and payment for benefits. Patron: Donation: £882/Benefits £118, Player Patron: Donation: £2312/Benefits £188, Project Patron: Donation: £4864/Benefits £136, Music Director’s Circle: Donation: £9607/Benefits £393. Benefits are available to purchase separately without making a donation.